MYN Contact Information

Click on a county then scroll down to find contact information for local Emergency Management agencies. The Emergency Management agency may fall under the county, city, public works, fire, sheriff's or police department.

  • For Map Your Neighborhood (MYN) information, please contact your local emergency management agency or email us at:
  • Contact information for local Citizen Corps and CERT groups can be found on the Citizen Corps web site.


(Green = counties that have local jurisdictions, cities, organizations or
individuals participating in the MYN Program.)

 Skagit Chelan Pierce Wahkiakum Skamania Klickitat Benton Walla Walla Columbia Asotin Garfield Whitman Adams Lincoln Pend Oreille Stevens Spokane Franklin Grant Douglas Okanogan Ferry Clark Cowlitz Pacific Lewis Yakima Whatcom Kittitas Snohomish King Thurston Grays Harbor Mason Jefferson Kitsap Clallam San Juan Island

© Copyright 2014 Washington Military Department - Emergency Management Division