State-conducted training opportunities are posted on this page; including, courses delivered in Washington State and opportunities that become available in neighboring states.
Upcoming Course Announcements
2014 Course Offerings:
- Basic Public Information Officer Course for Law Enforcement (G-290LE) October 28-30, 2014 Shelton, WA
- Situational Awareness and Common Operating Picture (L-948) November 3-6, 2014 Snohomish County, WA
- Evacuation and Re-Entry Planning Workshop (G-358) November 4-6, 2014 Olympia, WA - Cancelled
- Instructor Development Course (MGT 323) November 4-6, 2014 Camp Murray, WA
- National Flood Insurance Program / Community Rating System Course (L-278) November 17-20th, 2014 Tacoma, WA
FEMA Region 10 Training & Exercise Quarterly Schedule (Compendium)
State Training Applications
- EMD State Training Application (Revised July 1, 2013) (Supersedes all previous versions)
Use this application to apply for State-sponsored courses ***See Important Note Below
- General Admissions Application FEMA Form 119-25-1 (Expires 11/30/2016) ***See Important Note Below
Use this application for FEMA courses with the Emergency Management Institute
***NOTE: For processing, both the State and FEMA applications require a Student Identification (SID) Number. To register for a SID# go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader